- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- In Need of Modernisation
- Offers Considered
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating D
- UPVC Double Glazed
Space Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this period 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Rose Cottage, built in 1889. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, two reception rooms one with patio doors to the garden and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there is a spacious landing, 3 Bedrooms and a large bathroom. Externally the property boasts a enclosed walled garden and a driveway to the side of the property for at least two cars. Other benefits include UPVC double glazing and high ceilings throughout.
The property is located in a popular residential area with many amenities close by including local supermarket, schools and a good public transport. We would recommend a viewing to appreciate this period property fully.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC front door, central heating radiator, pantry room and stairs leading to first floor.
- Front Reception Room
- Central heating radiator, two windows to front aspect, meter cupboards, gas fire with surround and coved ceiling.
- Rear Reception Room
- Central heating radiator, gas fire with surround, picture rail, coved ceiling, patio doors overlooking the garden and sliding door to the kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Wall, base and drawer units with roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and tap, tiled splash, plumbed for washing machine, window to side aspect and door to garden.
- Picture rail, loft hatch and window to side aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Two windows to front aspect, central heating radiator, coved ceiling and free standing wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- Central heating radiator, picture rail and window to rear aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- Central heating radiator and window to rear aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- Comprising white 4 piece suite, hand wash basin, low level W.C., panelled bath with tiled splash, walk in glazed shower unit with electric shower, central heating radiator picture rail and window to side aspect.
- To the rear of the property there is a enclosed walled garden with lawn, mature shrubs, patio area and side access for storage. The front of the property has a low wall, flagged area with wrought iron gate leading to the front door. To the side of the house there is off road parking for at least two cars.