- 3 Bedroom End Town House
- In Need of Upgrading
- No Chain
- 2 Reception Rooms
- EPC Rating D
- Rear and Front Garden
- Family Bathroom
*** First Time Buyer/Investment***Space Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this 3 Bedroom End Town House in need of some moderisation and offered with No Chain in Old Swan. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, conservatory and kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further third bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally there is a good sized rear garden with sunny aspect and a front garden which overlooks a central lawned green.
The property is located in a sought after area of Stoneycroft, Old Swan with nearby local amenities including shops, shops and transport links.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminated wooden flooring, meter cupboards, central heating radiator, picture rail and storage cupboard under stairs.
- Front Reception Room
- Feature bay window, laminated wooden flooring, central heating radiator, cast iron gas fire with decorative surround and marble hearth, picture rail and dado rail.
- Rear Reception Room
- Laminated wooden flooring, central heating radiator, picture rail and dado rail, hole in the wall fire and patio doors leading to conservatory.
- Tiled floor, central heating radiator and French doors leading to garden.
- Tiled floor with tiled splashback, wall, base and drawer units with roll edged worktops, single drainer sink with 11/2 bowl and mixer tap and door leading to conservatory.
- Loft access, picture rail and window to side aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Feature bay window, picture rail, laminated wooden flooring and central heating radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- Central heating radiator, storage cupboard housing boiler and shelves, window to rear aspect and picture rail.
- Bedroom 3
- Feature bay window, central heating radiator and picture rail.
- Family Bathroom
- Comprising white 3 piece suite, panelled bath, hand wash basin, low suite W.C, laminated wooden flooring, central heating radiator, part tiled wall and window to rear aspect.
- To the rear of the property there is a large garden with lawn. To the front of the property there is a garden with laid lawn, a low brick wall and wrought iron gate.