- 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Contemporary Kitchen/Diner
- Master with En-suite
- Scheduled Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- EPC Rating C
- Integral Single Garage
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- 4 Double Bedrooms
SPACE Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this impressive 5 Bedroom Family Designer Detached Home located in the sought after location of semi-rural Maghull. The accommodation in brief offers, spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, generous rear reception room with French doors leading to the rear garden, contemporary kitchen, and utility room. To the first floor there is a large landing leading to four double bedrooms, master having En-suite, and a further single bedroom, along with a four piece family bathroom. Externally there is a large garden which is not overlooked with lawn and mature trees and shrubs, block paved patio. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway for off road parking leading to a garage, also a block paved path for rear property access.
The property is located in a residential road with only a few detached houses and is close to good motorway links, excellent schools and local amenities. We would highly recommend a viewing to appreciate this spacious family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden Flooring, stairs leading to first floor, storage under stairs and glass block window feature.
- Downstairs WC
- Tiled flooring, wall hung hand wash basin, low level W.C. stainless steel radiator, part tiled walls and round feature window.
- Front Reception Room
- Feature bay window, laminated wooden flooring, coved ceiling, central heating radiator and glazed panel door.
- Rear Reception Room
- Laminated wooden flooring, coved ceiling, gas fire with marble hearth and surround, window to side aspect, vertical slim pane designer radiator, central heating radiator and Double Glazed French doors leading to the garden.
- Karndean flooring, white high glass tall wall, base and drawer units with granite worktops, integrated oven. microwave and oven drawer and integrated coffee maker, wine cooler cabinet, induction hob with hot plates and cooker hood, granite worktop drainer groves with inset sink and chrome mixer tap, window to rear aspect, plumbed for washing machine, large breakfast bar, central heating radiator, ceiling spotlights and Double Glazed French doors to garden.
- Utility Room
- Central heating radiator, units and worktop, storage cupboard, door leading to garage
- Impressive L-Shaped staircase leading to spacious landing with coved ceiling and loft hatch.
- Master Bedroom
- Wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors , central heating radiator, coved ceiling and window to rear aspect.
- Double walk in shower, wall hung W C, his and her sinks, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, stainless steel radiator and window to side.
- Bedroom 2
- Range of built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, central heating radiator and window to front aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- Built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and window to rear aspect.
- Bedroom 4
- Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and window to front.
- Bedroom 5
- Central heating radiator and window to front aspect.
- Family Bathroom
- Double glazed shower cubicle with electric shower, double ended inset bath waterfall tap and shower attachment, square hand wash basin with waterfall basin tap, low suite W.C. panelled ceiling with with spot lights, stainless steel radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Single Garage
- L-shaped garage with electric operated door,
- Rear garden not directly overlooked with lawn, mature trees and shrubs, block paved patio and timber panel fencing. To the front of the property there is block paved drive for off road parking, mature shrubs and trees and side access. Access to the rear of the property via wrought iron gate and block paved path.